The Autumn term ended with festivities and marvellous memories:
- Children in Nursery and Reception performed confidently to parents and carers in their Christmas concert. Everyone was very proud.
- Christmas dinner and jumper day was as fun (and delicious) as always. Year 6 role models did a great job of helping staff serve food and drink to younger pupils.
- Key Stage 1 put on their big Nativity production for parents and carers. They impressed all with their confident performances and wonderful singing.
- We hosted a meal for senior citizens from our community with Year 6 role models serving again. Our guests also got to see the KS1 production.
- In our final assembly of the year Reception sang and signed ‘We wish you a Merry Christmas’ to the whole school and Year 6 led our tradition singalong of 12 Days of Christmas.
- The Hedgehogs were at the top of the House team leaderboard. They were rewarded with inflatable and dance activities in the hall in the final week of term. Congratulations to all house teams and pupils for showing our school values each day throughout 2019.
- A HUGE thank you to PALMS (our Parent’s Association) for the organising our Christmas discos. Over £1,000 was raised for the school. Thanks to all who contributed.
Happy New Year everyone.